Saturday, January 31, 2009

Almost there...

Here we are- 36 weeks- the 9th and final month! I told Kevin that this is the most patient I've ever had to be for a present- we've known about our little one since June! Time has gone by fast. We are all ready for her now. The bags are packed and in the car. The car seat has been installed. The nursery is ready and our little lady's clothes, blankets, bedding are washed. Now we just...wait...

I am going to the doctor once a week now. So far, 0 progress. Kevin and I took a 3 mile walk this morning and will do so again tomorrow. I've read that can help to move things along, plus the weather has been beautiful and it feels great to be outside.

This will probably be my last post until the little girl arrives. Here is a link (I hope it works!) where you can view a recap of the pregnancy and see how my belly has grown and also some sonogram pictures (you'll see some of them are titled "Leon"- that's what Kevin nicknamed the baby until we found out it was a girl!). Enjoy! http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9CZtGzZo3ch



36 WEEKS, 2 DAYS

2 comments:

J. Frances said...

Lindsay you look amazing - I keep checking your sites to see if there is any news!! I can't wait to see her! Good Luck with everything - I will be thinking of you!

J. Frances said...

Ok -- Any more news???