Here we are in the 8th month of pregnancy and the first month of 2009. Now we can tell people the baby will be born "next month" when they ask for my due date. I am thankful for that for many reasons. Someone asked me the other day if I was pregnant for "just one baby"? Those comments I could do without, but we just feel so incredibly blessed that it is all worth it.
We've finished decorating the baby's room (minus some wall hangings) and will put her car seat in the car at the end of the month in case she decides to make an early appearance. We've completed our child birthing class (Kevin just loved it! ha ha) and are ready to meet our little girl.
At my last doctor's appointment, I measured right on target for the baby's growth and they determined that the baby is head down for the most part (she is kind of in a weird C position, not vertically up and down), although she could still move around until the 36th week (I am at week 32 right now).
Last night we celebrated New Year's Eve by toasting with some sparkling pomegranate juice and then met some friends downtown for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures we took before we went out.
2 comments:
Lindsay - you look amazing! I love the top!! Happy New Year and I can't wait to see your little girl!!
Lindsay! You look WONDERFUL! And don't worry about all the comments-I got them too. Its like no one remembers how big they were when they were pregnant-plus all the old people wore moomoos(sp?) back in the day when they were pregnant!
You and Kevin look like you are all set for your princess to arrive!
I am wishing you all the luck and a quick labor and delivery!
HUGS&KISSES
Ang
Post a Comment